UBM_Rectangle

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 87 - Journey

I have been renewed and refreshed with a vision of people set free from all bondage. Whether they be bound by weight, stress, disease, emotional baggage, or anything else you can think of. I see them free. My heart has been set toward the goal this year to see people, especially those in mid 20's to 30's who find themselves struggling with the world we live in. I know God has given us all the power to get ourselves into better places. God wants to take each of us to our highest purpose and potential. That is what our gathering tonight will impart. A vision of people walking in freedom from the cares that this world has tried to place on their backs. We can break free from any bondage if we do it together. I see a tribe of people resolved to live life different in 2010. We can support each other and bring freedom to others once we get our lives free.

Join me in the coming days as we put these dreams into reality.

0 comments: