UBM_Rectangle

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 86 - Journey

I am convinced that I will not go this alone. I am throwing a little party this week to get with others and share some good ideas for getting healthy. Here are the details.


I would love to invite you to join me and a few friends for a time of fun, prizes and to learn how so many are losing weight and KEEPING IT OFF! Meet or hear about others who have lost 15 - 30 and even 150 pounds with The Ultimate Body Make-Over, a program that has touched my life and so many others. Whether you are trying to just get healthy or get rid of some very unwanted extra pounds. Learn tactics and practices that will get you on the right track for 2010.

You won’t have to buy anything, but you might win a great door prize and your attendance will help me in my quest to losing weight and spreading the word about this life-changing program. It’s FREE fun for the night, plus you will get to sample some GREAT shakes, the revolutionary calorie burner and appetite suppressant strips.

You can also learn the “secret sauce” behind the Denise Gerrich, 150 pound weight loss story.

And if you decide to bring some friends with you, you might win our “Dream Big” prize for the night. This will be awarded to the individual who brings the most guests.

The party will be at: My house (email for directions) at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 28th.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Your Party Host
Chris Blue
chris.blue@mac.com

0 comments: