UBM_Rectangle

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuck Me In!

I am all ready for bed. It is only 7:00pm, but I am ready to just chill and get good night sleep. The exciting thing about eating less is I don't feel lethargic or bloated. I just feel like my body wants to rest. I enjoyed some left over White Chicken Chili for lunch then made this beautiful low fat dish for dinner. It takes me about 15 minutes if I have to brown the meat.

Asian Stir Fry:
Made 2 Servings
1/2 cup brown rice (Boil in Bag)
1/2 lb give or take of ground turkey
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1 cup brocoli slaw
few stalks of napa cabbage
little soy sauce in the pan
little cayenne pepper
Serve in bowl or in lettuce leafs.

Throw in a little salad and BAM! happy pregnant wife and 3 year old... and happy daddy eating good and feeling good for making dinner for my family.
Life is Good.

Enjoying my daily email from Ultimate Body Make-Over. There were some awesome tips on how to get active and find exercise without a gym, simple tasks to get moving. I will most definitely take the advice and tips to heart. I also got motivated today when learning about the Body Make-Over Challenge. Find out more at www.empoweredliving.biz.
I know I will head to bed early, but I'll make sure to get a minimum of 24 more oz of PH balanced agua (that is Spanish for water). You are probably saying, "Wow, I didn't know Chris knew Spanish". There is so much more to this Man than meets the EYE!
Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

It certainly was a delicious dinner... and made by an incredible man! Your 3 year old and I are so proud of you!! :)

xoxo