UBM_Rectangle

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dinner Time!

Had a very good day so far on my journey using Ultimate Body Makeover powered by Enlyten. Been eating right and drinking plenty of PH balanced water.
I am about to enjoy a great low fat recipe for White Chicken Chili my wife modified slightly from EMwomen. Tonight we are using some chicken we cooked for a previous meal and had left over. All the recipes I share will be targeted for 10g Fat or less per serving.

Remember portions are very important. I will be sticking to one portion. Then I will stop eating carbs especially after 6pm. Most likely I will only be drinking water for the rest of the evening. I have written down my water intake today and have drank more than a gallon. Yes! And it wasn't really that hard. Day 2 was not bad at all. Enjoyed the energy I felt all day from eating cleaner.


White Chicken Chili:
1lb cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
2 cans white northern beans
1 can sweet corn (original recipe calls for 2 cans of white and yellow super sweet corn)
1 C water
1 package white chicken chili seasoning (or williams original chili seasoning mix), just make sure it has no MSG

Mix all ingredients into a pot, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.

Top with some 2% cheddar cheese and enjoy!

1 comments:

Gerri said...

That sounds really good. I have to try this one. :)