UBM_Rectangle

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 29 - Journey


Well today was a great day. Had an awesom time at Faith City. Great message today in The Vow series on marriages. Always a good time with church family. Off to birthday party and then spent some awesome time with my Daughter. I love her so so so much. She has such a tender heart. She would come up to me repeatedly and just say "Daddy, I love you". I really enjoy my Daddy Daughter times. We got a little Extracise by going to the mall. She looks so grown up putting a bag over shoulder. So funny. We got home and ate some mac and cheese tonight, mostly her and I had ground sirloin and Broccoli. But it was a nice meal by the fire watching Diego and Max and Ruby. How FUN! LOL. She helped me clean the house for my wife's arrival tomorrow. She is such a helper. I enjoyed it because I got to get a little Extracise. Well tomorrow is my weigh in. I am anxious to see some results on the scale. Once again I have strayed a little from the formula here and there but I think everything is getting smaller so that is what matters. I would like to see another 10 lb loss to put me in the 30 lb weight loss category. 35 lbs will be halfway. But even if I stayed the same. 20lbs in one month is nothing to snear at. LOL. Can you picture me SNEARING? Funny thought... well. I will stay the course anyway. I know this is the toughest season. So if I can muscle through and lose some extra weight during this next month I can start 2010 in a great state of mental health and physical health. I know I will see the results during 2010 if I can stay the course. Like I said I feel so much better now I don't want to change anything. I am exciting that some others have contacting me concerning my journey. I know they will start theirs soon. The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago and the next best time is TODAY. Don't wait to begin. Start now to make better choices.

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

You both are so good together. My grown up little girl and her daddy!! :) Can't wait to hear how your weigh-in goes, no matter what, I'm proud of your decisions.