UBM_Rectangle

Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Limit God!

I serve a God who is beginning and the end. This thought gave me courage today as I faced a bit of unexpected news. 6 months ago I had my cholesterol screened. Basically they pricked my finger and drew blood. I was not really sure what to expect. The numbers he gave me meant nothing in my brain. Until, he explained them to me, that is. To my understanding my BAD cholesterol was a high number that should be low. And, my good cholesterol was a low number that was supposed to be high. Meanwhile... back at the ranch. I went in today to have it screened again and I was expecting much better results. Since my first screening I have lost almost 40lbs and was eating a lot healthier. Much to my dismay my results were... WORSE. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I am not writing to complain or, as my 8th grade science teacher used to say, "Give you a sad tale of WOE!" I am just revealing what I refer to as, the light on in the brain moment. Some call it Rhema, which means word from God. Others may call it revelation. But whatever you call it, it was a moment of clarity and understanding of the God I serve and worship. A brief moment when everything in the universe makes sense. I saw the God I serve as Omni - present. He is everywhere at all times. ALL TIMES. That means he doesn't exist in time like we do. Now back to my story. I was told that it was possible that my high cholesterol could be attrituted to DNA or Genetic History. That is when it hit me. The God I serve and worship is not bound by time. He exists in the past, the here and now, and the future to come. So my God is simply put a time traveler. He has the ability to change my history. My God can go back and effect my DNA before I was born and correct any imperfections. The trick is I have to see that he not only can do it, but he will do it if I ask him. So as of today, I have asked my God to go back in time and fix my DNA if necessary or show me with His wisdom how to better my health. Either way I am confident the God I serve and worship will give me the answer quickly. Not because of me, but because He made a covenant with me when I shook his hand and made the deal of all deals. His life for my life. What is His is Mine and Mine is His. That is covenant. So I love the fact that I serve a NO LIMIT GOD!

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

Amen! Chris you are a huge encouragement...and a great teacher, thank you for sharing your revelations!

Antoinette Marie said...

fearse thought on God going back and fixing defects, like autism or diabetes in our case. hmmm, definately something to think and pray on! good word chris! blessings...