UBM_Rectangle

Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting Started...

IMG_6791

IMG_1379

IMG_1386

IMG_1399

Yep! Spring is in the air in Michigan. We definitely have some of the most beautiful landscape in the spring and summer. My family and I decided it was a good day to get up and get active outside. With a mention of a picnic, my daughter lit up with excitement at the chance to use HER picnic basket. So we loaded up the truck and everyone grabbed an antioxidant strip and off we went. I got to introduce my daughter to my long forgotten ROLLERBLADES. :) In case you are wondering... Oh ya I still got it. LOL. We had a great day outside. Got a good dose of Vitamin D (Sunlight for all those who just said "WHAT?!) I have to say "I loved my family day." We are looking forward to many more outdoor days in the spring and summer to come. It is amazing how satifying a peanut butter jelly picinic with some clementines and fruit can satisfy your Spirit Soul and Body while with the ones you love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, I haven't been on the roller blades forever.....

Tabitha Blue said...

I LOVED that day as well, and our daughter is just THE CUTEST!! She has such a generous heart, and is such a servant, wanting to serve us all out of her special basket :)