UBM_Rectangle

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 50 - Journey

Monday was another full day. I have been keeping up with my habits though. I can really begin to see a difference, even when presented with opportunities to endulge in food not fitting for a healthy diet. Christmas will do that "OFTEN". I did well for all my meals throughout the day. After attending a wedding rehearsal we were graciously given a meal. PIZZA and BREAD STICKS and COOKIES. :) I did eat. I am not a robot and I like to live life. One thing I noticed after my 2 pieces of pizza and 2 breadsticks. I found that I was not really that hungry. A year ago I could have easily packed away 4-6 pieces myself then topped with a handful of breadsticks. My body has begun to help me. I think IT likes the way I have been treating it. So today was a good day. I started my week right with a good workout... 30 minutes Fat Burning Cardio and then started with my regiment of ciruit training. I do multiple muscles on various machines at 30 seconds breaks in between. I am enjoying the full body workouts. I look forward to finishing my 13 weeks with this regiment 2-3 times per week.

1 comments:

Gerri said...

Well done! I have noticed that too. Even if I have something that is not the best for me. I can't eat as much as I used to.