UBM_Rectangle

Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Heavy!


Official weigh in is tomorrow morning. Took my before photos tonight (Glad they will soon be before!). Started to review my eating plan and cleansing plan. This program is designed to be used every 13 weeks. I have found some great recipes for eating right. The basic concept is to change my diet to more living foods. Eat less fat. Get some exercise (20-30 minutes in target Fat Burning Zone). I am starting a little earlier than planned. I just felt like getting an early jump. I am still waiting on some supplements in the mail. These are just extra tools to help me reach my goal. I found these great products that work really well. www.enlyten.com/dreambig. I am excited about this journey. Going to also try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. That hasn't happened in a long time. So I gotta go! Have a blessed night everyone.

0 comments: