UBM_Rectangle

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday EXTRAFUN!


Who knew yard work could be so much fun!? I went out in our 70 degree, better than expected, November day and raked leaves with my family. My daughter was having sooo much fun running through daddy's neatly piled leaves. It was such a joy to get out and get a little extra exercise. Not too bad.







We followed that up with healthy Stir Fry for dinner. I got my thermic vegetables (broccoli) and some nice ground turkey (lean and full of protein) and some brown rice (carbs). Ate around 6pm and no more meals today. Had a blast cooking in kitchen with my wife. I am so glad I have her support through this journey. It definitely helps when we all are eating the right things. I love that my daughter is learning such healthy habits at 3 instead of having to learn them like me at 34. Wow, that is a big number! Oh well age catches us all and you are only as old as you feel, and eating good has me feeling 20 again. Getting pumped up about my visit to the gym and finally get to see the scale again. It has been 7 days. I will let you know how it went my first week. I know I would like to see a big difference in LBS but if I only see 1LB that is 1LB less than last week.

Sang "Goodnight sweetheart" to my little girl and off to the laptop before I hit the hay for NIGHT NIGHT for me. Going for good 7 - 7.5 hours sleep tonight.

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

It was a great day with you babe, and a great meal too!! I love being on this journey with you!