UBM_Rectangle

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 19 - Journey

I am getting a second wind today. I went to the grocery store and stocked up on foods (living) I needed. I was feeling really good but kinda tired for 2 days. I wasn't sure what it was. I started to think back to my diet in the last few days. Wednesday and Thursday were very busy. Wednesday I was hurried and didn't really get my full of veggies. I could tell an immediate difference. WOW. Crazy I never knew how much I was relying on those power packed veggies. But I am back on track today. Got a good dose of veggies in my chicken nacho from Qdoba. Naked (no tortilla) So I got a lot of protein. All in all good meal. I am starting to log all my food intake today in an effort to keep track in the upcoming weeks of ways to tweak my diet. I will go back and examine my foods to see what I might need to change if I am not getting results in few weeks. Got to the gym this morning then noticed the big trucks that pick up my leaves heading to my neighborhood. So I hurried up and raked my entire front lawn before work. LOL. Talk about Extracise and extra cardio. All good though. GOT R DONE.

I have been meditating on my new self in the upcoming Holidays. I am excited. My jeans are beginning to feel really loose. It is going to be hard to wait and entire 9 more days to weigh in. I am doing it though.

Stick with it everyone. It is worth the work and wait. We can do this.

Have you had a glass or 8 of water today? Yes I said 8. Set a goal for tomorrow to drink 8 glasses from rise and shine to saying goodnight. Your body will love you for it.

0 comments: