UBM_Rectangle

Sunday, March 8, 2009


I am back. Many apologies for those stopping by and seeing the same old boring words from January. I have been busy since last time here. I started a new online bookstore, found out we are pregnant (well my wife is) with our 2nd child. BOY BOY BOY.... :) That is what I am saying anyway. Tabitha said tonight she is so hungry that is MUST be a boy. There we go! You go girl talk to your BELLY! It is a strange things to watch your wife go from nibbling at her food and taking small bites to racing you to the kitchen for dibs on seconds. LOL. Sorry, don't get me wrong but it is crazy how now at the snap of finger she could throw down a steak and potatoes and then ask me for ice cream. Funny but great! I love it! I love her! Anyway I will be dropping by with some photos as I make time with the new bookstore and all. Stop by and shop it if you like or shoot me an email. Next post I will show you how to capitalize on cheaper labor. Stay tuned....

0 comments: