UBM_Rectangle

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Complete Sentences

I found myself completely intrigued by the human brain. My 23 month old daughter has now got the ability to not only parrot everything her mother and I say but started forming sentences. My face just gets stuck in a puzzled gaze sometimes. It just goes to prove, once again, the designer of humans really anticipated everything. Not only does the human model come ready to learn but with each year's new release we find the older models still have the ability to learn from newer model years. I find myself having more self control when around this new 2006 model human. The ability to self correct is learned from other designs. That is awesome. All children are such a blessing and example of how much thought and care God gave to creating each of us.

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

That is so true! Good way to put it. Our baby girl is growing up and I just can't believe how much she's saying. I went into the bedroom the other day and the wind blew the door shut (Yay, I was able to open the windows and let the fresh air in the house), anyway, baby girl came up to the door, knocked and said' "Mommy, open the door, I need help!" It was so clear and understandable and she's not even 2 yet! We definitely get to make sure we are imparting the best to her! Love you!