UBM_Rectangle

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday... What a Day!

My wife and I got to spend the morning alone with our new son. Aliyah went to grandma and grandpa's house. I enjoyed a special breakfast and some time out shopping around for a while. Then back to the crib to meet Aliyah. She greeted us with a smile and anticipation to see her little brother. Then we filled the afternoon with puzzle and games. We played one of her favorite games... is Today I went to the market. This game comes with a puzzle picturing a few folks in a supermarket surrounded by everything you can think of in a grocery store. So we play "I spy" or "Today I went to the market and saw something ______ (color)". It is very fun to watch her finding things and learning items in the store. I loved my time with her today while mommy and Brayden took a MUCH needed nap.
















0 comments: