UBM_Rectangle

Monday, March 1, 2010

New WEEK!


My wife and I just started back on the track to healthy living. Mostly do to lack of sleep with new little one in the house. Sleep was escaping Her and I at every turn. We are determined to stick with it and get the results we are looking for. My end results will improve in all areas of my life. I just have to stick to it. My new little man has given me such inspiration to LEAD a good healthy life. I want to give my children something to strive for and tools to be healthier earlier than I ever did. Back to the gym this morning... and water loading has begun. To be honest February was very tough. I found myself getting some bad habits back and having excuses daily to not live the knowledge I already have. It is just that... EXCUSES! So today my wife and I MARCH ON. LOL. To everyone who is pushing through also... Keep pressing. The results will catch your dedication.

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

That's right babe!! We're on the right track and moving forward!! :)