UBM_Rectangle

Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 34 - Journey

I can't believe how much writing here everyday really helps me stick with it. Especially during Holidays. I have been running into a lot of friends who are going to start in January and get their health on track. That is awesome. I personally didn't want to go through another Holiday stuffed and bloated feeling. I decided I would rather start and cheat a little here and there than wait altogether. I am the type that would probably have gained 10 more lbs before I started again. But to each there own. I think it is awesome that many others are wanting changes too. Well, I got 4 days in gym, so far so good. My wife is now in Los Angeles and enjoying the warm weather. As long as my daughter co-operates I should get to the gym at least 2 more times before I go to L.A. I am looking forward to meeting up with her. Also a great chance to walk around the city during the day getting some Extracise. I encourage everyone. Just keep moving. Do your best on your eating and stay active. This will work for all of us.

Fabulous Find: Eating out is always a challenge. I found a great meal at Red Robin. I get a turkey burger no bun wrapped in lettuce. It is a fabulous high protein low fat combo. Watch out for those endless fries they can sneak up and make you eat too many!

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

I can't wait until you meet up with me either!!!!!! ;)

xoxo