UBM_Rectangle

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 33 - Journey


I had so much fun yesterday. I have to share a little story. My daughter was so excited to play with my wife and I she asked to play duck duck goose. Anyway, I have seen her play this in daycare. So we began to play and run around a bit. Then, it was my turn so she duck duck goosed and tapped me. She started running and I gave chase. Then, out of nowhere, she screams "what do I do Mommy?" why running from me through the kitchen. LOL. We started to literally roll on the floor laughing. My 7 month pregnant wife almost WET herself. Needless to say, we were overjoyed to hear the laughter ringing through our house. What a PERFECT MOMENT in time! Nothing better. I live a good life. Also, this and other great chase me Daddy games gives me the Extracise I look for each day. Children really keep you active, IF YOU PARTICIPATE. So I look forward to another round of DUCK DUCK GOOSE tonight. :)

KEEP DRINKING YOUR WATER. We can do it!

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, still makes me laugh! I love spending time with you both :)