UBM_Rectangle

Monday, October 20, 2008

Past the 30 marker...

If you have read any of my previous post, you may have seen that I have made some life choices recently in the effort to prolong my time here on earth with my family. In short, I wanted to lose weight. I had my 5 week weigh in this morning. I am very excited to announce. I have made it to the 30 pounds loss marker. I now weigh 30 lbs less than 5 weeks ago. That just sounds crazy when I listen to myself type it. Well, you know what I mean. I have tried a lot of things and never seen results like this with such simple practical solutions. Anyway, I am pumped and ready to battle the next 30lbs. The joy of it all... I am actually enjoying the journey this time around. I weigh less today than I have in the last 5 years. If you are out there and trying hard to shed some extra baggage, stay with it, you will see results too.

3 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

I am so PROUD of you baby!!! You look amazing and I'm blessed by the great husband you are!!! Keep up the great work baby! :)

brionyskerjance said...

Thats awesome Chris! That is a big mile marker...and in 5weeks, wow. I've lost about 35 but it has taken me a good 4months, but like you said I am enjoying it this time around. Keep working hard, you're looking wonderful!

Karl said...

Hey Chris, I too am proud of you... You can do all things through Christ... You are looking good and I'm sure feeling more energy... Kudos dude... Dad K